Terms & Conditions
We Are Happy Place Ltd takes no liability for any accident or injuries that may be suffered by you when following any of our online fitness or exercise classes or programmes.
We Are Happy Place Ltd strongly recommends that you consult with your doctor before beginning any exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. We Are Happy Place Ltd is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in any exercise or exercise program on this site, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge We Are Happy Place Ltd from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of following classes on this site.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website. Do not rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The Competition (defined below) is to be hosted on ‘http://www.happyplacefestival.com’ and shall be announced via instagram.com/happyplaceofficial. The user @HappyPlaceOfficial is the official Instagram account of We Are Happy Place Ltd (“us”/“we”/“our”).
- The competition is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram, Inc. By entering, entrants confirm they are 13+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram’s term of use.
- The Website: http://www.happyplacefestival.com/ (the “Website”) is the official website of Happy Place and is currently hosted and maintained by We Are Happy Place Ltd. (UK) Ltd trading as We Are Happy Place Ltd. Grant (“us”/“we”/“our”).
- The Competition: We Are Happy Place Ltd. propose to run a competition to be called ‘Share Your Pledge’ (the “Competition”).
- Specific Entry Requirements: In order to enter the Competition, entrants must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Reside in the UK or ROI
- Upload an image with your written pledge to Instagram, including @happyplaceofficial and #happyplacepledge in the caption. A pledge graphic can be obtained at happyplacefestival.com/pledge-wall, although not necessary for entry.
- The Competition begins at 5pm Friday 10th July and ends on midnight on Monday 13th. July (the “Competition Period”)
- The closing date for entries to the Competition is midnight on XXX. No entries received after this date will be accepted. No purchase necessary.
- The prizes, provided by We Are Happy Place Ltd, will gifted from the Event sponsors. All prizes are subject to availability. (“Prize”).
- No additional, further or other costs or expenses are included in any prize unless stated.
- The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
- No cash or prize alternatives are available.
- We Are Happy Place Ltd reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) of the Competition will be selected by We Are Happy Place Ltd. and will be notified via both Instagram Comments and Instagram Direct Messenger via @happyplaceofficial
- Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
- Under no circumstances will We Are Happy Place Ltd. be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the Competition or Prize.
- We Are Happy Place Ltd. will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and can cancel or alter the Competition at any stage.
- Any dispute relating to the Competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- We Are Happy Place Ltd.’s decision as to who has won the Competition shall be final.
- The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
- By entering this Competition you acknowledge and agree that We Are Happy Place Ltd. may pass your personal information to the Event Organisers, promoters, sponsors and related parties for the administration of the Prize and the event..